Thursday, January 17, 2019








Today, I participated the A.P.E.X.. I think it is a good practice for me to improve my ability.

I was late for five minutes. When I came into the meeting room, my first idea was that this is such an awesome presentation. The presentation had been held so there is so quiet here, anybody paid attention to the presentation. this meet room is so beautiful, it gave me the feeling of classicality. In this moment, the presenter was talking about one of the archeologists, his name is Willian. Except as a archeologist, he is also a general and a musician. As time went, the speaker told me about some persons who work as an archeology. Most of they have different jobs. Such as, general, musician, teacher and so on. speaker told me about the route that the archeologist went to find the heritage. He also showed me a lot of the pictures about the heritage.


In the last part, he told me that when he worked as a archeology, it is not as interesting as you think. To be honest, it is few funs here, but there are also have plenty of hard works. For example, you have to write lots of pages. He also told us that as a archeologist, you have to write what you research for. It means that you could not write down that it is such a bad weather. he said that as a archeology, he job is to display what he know. He wants to tell people about how ancient people live and what they live as these ways.












This is my note about this presentation. I have written some names of the archeologist and their other jobs. There are also some notes about the names of the heritage. I have also written some notes about some other things of what the presenter said. For example, there are an archeologist who like the photography. This archeologist had donate some picture which are about the archeology to Utah.

12 comments:

  1. Hello, Mark, can you talk about your views on the archaeological history of Utah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course. It is such in great presentation. The speaker told us so much interesting persons and site. In my opinions, archeologist is a hard work. They should go to some extreme places and they should also write so much boring report. For me, I think that I can not be an archeologist. I think that persons who can work as an good archeologist is incredible!

      Delete
    2. Oh! Mark, I think presentation is a interesting job, this work requires many subjects to study.

      Delete
    3. But I do not think presentation is a job. Do you mean that this job should study about many subject?

      Delete
  2. I can see you take a lot note for this A.P.E.X, do you learn some new after this speech?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly, Yes. I learned that working as a archeologist is so hard. Maybe when other persons think about this job, they would think this was so cool. In addition, it is a hard job.

      Delete
  3. Hi Mark! You are working so hard of the APEX! Hope it's helpful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! For your encourage, I would strive for learning English. You are a good person.

      Delete
  4. I hope you will gain something in APEX Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same of you. Let us to strive together for our future, my dear friend!

      Delete
  5. I went to this A.P.E.X.,too. But I think it was hard to understand, it's good to hear that you learn something from the A.P.E.X.!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, there are still thousands of things I could not understand in the presentation. I could not understand lots of things and I try to hear what it is. It is so nice for you to support me.

    ReplyDelete