Monday, January 21, 2019





Career Center


Last week. I attended the Activity " Career Center".

It is a big activity for the SUU students who want to find a job. Some employer who want to hire someone would through this event to find people.



I have talked to someone in this event and I know that there are two kind of job, on-campus job and off-campus job. If you work in the off-campus job, you can get more money. But you can not do this job unless you have the Social Security Number. It mean that if you are an international student, you can only find a job on-campus. 





However, I do not care about which king of jobs I can get. (Actually, I want to get a job which can earn more money, But I can not)
I still listen the conversation that the staff talk with other SUU student who is not an International student.
The staff said that her company would think about the student who want to be a employee about his GPA, his leadership and so on.


2 comments:

  1. Have you found a suitable position?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I want to do this. However I found that it is hard for me to find a position.

    ReplyDelete