
Making a snowman
Snowing always happen in Cedar City. Although it is beautiful, some people still do not like it. what is the reason? This is because snowing would make it difficult for people to drive. It is very easy for vehicle to slip in the snowing day. You can see that cars would drive very slowly. But I do not care about it and I like snowing. Because it is so beautiful and we can make snowman.
Today I made a snowman. I can remember that professor Silvia told us that we must make a snowman in the first year I come to SUU.
This is the snowman I made, and this is the first I made snowman.

I think making snowman is a interesting activity. I have to try to make a snowman by myself. Nobody tell me how to make a snowman. So I have try some way to collect the snow and stress it together. I can find that trying to a new thing can make me fun.




You wearing a T-shirt to build the snowman?
ReplyDeleteYes, Sir! I did it. Do you want to do the same interesting thing?
DeleteYou don't feel cold outside?
ReplyDeleteIt is not so cold actually.
DeleteI feel cold. Actually, the temperature here are so low. However. I want to enjoy the feeling with what I did. You know that, it is so amazing.
ReplyDeleteDear Mark, You actually took someone else’s license plate, Will not be beaten?
ReplyDeleteIt wouldn't.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete