TED talks “The Self-organizing Computer Course”
It is a awesome TED talks. When I was watching this video, I think Shimon Schocken is such a selfless person. In order to help other persons really know about computer in a short time, he made an excellent system, NAND. Why did he made this system. The reason of that is because he known the problem computer leaner face. This is that we can not look at how the base of computer work. If you want to really know about computer, you should lean about how the base of computer work. When we are using NADA, we can make a software or computer from the basic construction of computer to the result. You have to experience several necessary process to get a composition when you are using the NADA. This several computer programming process is essential for us to understand the computer. So, you can understand NADA play such an important role in studying computer programming now. And this is the reason why I think Shimon Schocken is such a selfless person. His DANA is so helpful for everybody who want to learn about computer.
Do you think you learn any new things about the computer after you watched this video?
ReplyDeleteYes! After watching this video, I have more clearly know about how to learn computer program. Not only learning the C language, Java and so on. The more important thing is that I should also program the different basic construction. I can help me to understand how the computer work.
DeleteWhy do you choose this TED video, what do you think is the most useful point?
ReplyDeleteIt is because I have interest in computer. And it can help me to learn computer and become better.
DeleteThe NADA system sounds great! Does this work benefit for you to learn computer?
ReplyDeleteYes, NADA system is very helpful for me to learn computer.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehello,dragon brother, Do you have any skills to learn from this speech?
ReplyDeleteI learn that we should try to make hard-working jobs become the interesting things.
Delete