Last weekend, I had a special day. I want to say it is a happy day, but it wasn't.
As what I planed, I went to ski. It must be my impressive remembering. Although it is not my first time to ski.
This is not a happy day, But I still feel happy this day. This is my third times to ski. The first two time of skiing happened in several years ago. When the time I was much lower than now, my parents took me to the North places of China to ski.( I was lived in the south place of China). I totally ski for twice time and I was teached how to ski for one time. I can say that I know nearly nothing about ski. But I did a good job about skiing. I am course enough to ski. I fell on the ground several times and I can insisted in trying.

Attention, this photo was not took by me. Against, this photo was not took by me. It is a photo from the SUU website.
Why I do not talk my personal photos here? It is a great question. The reason of that is I can not do this. I am not going to say I don't want to, what I want to say is that I want to do this but I don't know how to do this.
Why I said that today I feel happy, but today is not a happy? Why I do put my personal photos in my blogger, instead, I put a photos from SUU website into my blogger.
All of this things is because that I lost my phone. When I was skiing, I feel so happy. However, when I came back and found that I lost, I feel so said. It is a happy and unlucky day.
No comments:
Post a Comment