I am a international student of SUU. My major is CS( computer science). I love to play the computer games and doing exercise. Sometime I would play badminton with my classmates.
Monday, February 18, 2019
Two weeks ago, I watching a APEX which told us some about that we should do what we do and think what we do. It told as that we can learn the life rule by paying attention to the detail of life.
Obviously, my professor Jason Sander learn a lot from this APEX and having a great understand about how to observe our life.
Professor Sander took me to the building, L.S. Aline W. Skaggs CENTER for Health & Molecular Sciences. After arriving in this building, Professor Sander asked me a question, " What's the smell of this building?". And professor gave me an answer, " This is the smell of hospital.". And he told me, "Although, this small don't make me feel comfortable, and I don't like this smell. However, this smell can make me safe, it can eliminate bacteria. ". He also took me to see some clinical practice, and we saw how the students learn knowledge about medical treatment by practice.
When I leave left the building, L.S. Aline W. Skaggs CENTER for Health & Molecular Sciences. Professor Sander asked me how many times I have been there. I said I have not been there. And he said that I always pass by this building but I saw nothings about how the people work in here. And then he was looking at the person who are in front of us. He said that this person who are working in his own phone can not know the atmosphere around him. He isn't in here and He is in his phone.
This day, Professor told me her ideas about how to life. He said that we should give ourselves one-time chance to touch our life every day. In this time, we should forget our phone, forget our e-mail and just feel about our body. We should feel about the atmosphere around us, we should see what we see and we should smell what we smell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment